Experience Extraordinary Events. Discover the exploding taste of sustainability for all your senses…
I am proud to demonstrate SHŌJIN RYŌRI – Japan’s peaceful temple cuisine that will blow your mind during this year’s Berlin Food Art Week.
SHŌJIN RYŌRI Event Description
Discover the alluring blending of Japanese culinary concepts in one meal, which incorporates every last bit of each ingredient while appreciating and respecting the seasons, nature’s bounty and the diligence and ingenuity of the people that produce it.
For the event seasonal fruits and vegetables will be carefully transformed into nutritionally sound and aesthetically satisfying dishes that avoid waste and sustain our natural resources.
Experience Shojin Ryori –Japanese Buddhist Cuisine, paired with carefully selected Japanese sake tucked away from Berlin’s buzz in an intimate setting.
- When Saturday, July 08, 7 pm
- Where ExBerlin, Zionskirchplatz 16, 10119 Berlin
- Tickets Get your tickets here
This dining experience is Omakase-style, which is the Japanese tradition of letting the chef choose the dishes for you. It literally means “I will leave it to you” and it is a fine tradition that gives the chef creative freedom to focus on the freshest and most seasonal ingredients on the day of preparation.
Still nee to be convinced that SHŌJIN RYŌRI is for you?
- Learn more about SHŌJIN RYŌRI here
- Questions about the SHŌJIN RYŌRI-event or about ‘The Taste of Japan’? Drop me a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Berlin Food Art Week-website for more information and the full program